Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Faith Started Here


Covenant Mountain Mission Bible Camp is where it all took place. I decided here and at that time what kind of person I wanted to be in life and how I wanted to represent myself to others. It was the summer after my freshman year in high school and at this time I had no clue how much one week of bible camp would impact my life. As the week progressed, it’s as I couldn’t leave such a wonderful place. In this week, I had learned more about God than ever before, and therefore I grew tremendously in my walk with Christ. Covenant Mountain Mission Bible Camp, as you can see is a beautiful place. The grass is always a bright green, with the trees lining the side above the fence on the sides. The chapel that stands tall on a hill is where we worship and praise our God.  This  place always reminds me of  our lives and how blessed we are to be able to worship without persecution. The camp is a location where you can see the true beauty of the world. You feel free is so many ways. Covenant Mountain Mission Bible Camp is located away from civilization, and its a place full of freedom from the twisted world we live in everyday. Even though this world is a dark place, I can go to camp and learn how to be a light in today's society. I’m proud to say that I can always count on a camp to teach me in so many ways about Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. This is a wonderful place to enjoy the opportunity of others getting to come together in fellowship. I've learned how to share my faith with others through this camp. For that I am very grateful for the influence the camp has had towards my faith. Since that summer, at a very special week at Bible camp, a place very dear to me, I have decided to dedicate my life to Jesus.To serve Him,to praise Him even in the hardest times, thank Him for the good and the bad, and most of all share who He is to others. My faith in Christ continues to grow to this day. I thank God for the life I have, because life is truly a blessing from God.

WC:392

4 comments:

  1. This is very inspiring! It's so good to see that people are not afraid to share things about their faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blog -I'm glad that you've chosen to share your faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I was able to share that special week with you! I've made really great memories at camp. I'm glad you were able to experience how amazing CMMBC is! ((((((;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv God! You don't luv God? What's wrong with chu? Haha, great song and the happy dance goes great with it! CMMBC is life! Potatoes, potatoes! P-A-T-A-T-A-S!

    ReplyDelete